b1960, began his art career as a graphic designer in the early 1980s. He spent twelve years as a sought after illustrator before devoting his energies full time to fine art in 1998. His work has been widely published and has also been exhibited by the Society of Illustrators Annual of American Illustration. As a fine artist, Thomas’ work has been recognized by the Oil Painters of America and the American Impressionist Society, where he has been a finalist in their national exhibitions.
- 2019 Oil Painters of America, Finalist, Western Regional Exhibition
- 2019 Oil Painters of America, Finalist, National Juried Exhibition
- 2018 American Impressionist Society, Finalist, National Juried Exhibition
- 2017 Southwest Art Magazine Award of Excellence, Phippen Museum Western Art Show St
- 2017 St. George Art Museum, Purchase Award
- 2016 American Impressionist Society, Finalist, National Juried Exhibition
- 2016 Bisbee Plein Air First Place